Terms & Conditions
Purchasing a MOTAT Mates Annual Pass indicates you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
MOTAT Mates Annual Pass Programme
- Membership in the MOTAT Mates Programme is limited to natural persons only. A MOTAT Mate may not gain benefits from activities or purchases undertaken on behalf of a business.
- To participate in the Programme, individuals must have a valid address.
- Each passholder on a membership must be named at time of joining.
- Membership in the MOTAT Mates Programme lasts 12 months from the day of purchase and must be renewed annually at MOTAT or via the MOTAT website.
MOTAT Mates Child Flexi Pass
- A Child Flexi Pass may be purchased for a child aged under 17 who is named on the membership. This membership includes general admission entry for any one accompanying parent/guardian who does not need to be named on the membership.
- Additional children can be added to this pass type for $20 each. Additional children are not entitled to bring along an accompanying parent/guardian and must be escorted by the parent/guardian of the primary child on the membership, i.e. two children would be escorted by one parent/guardian.
- No additional adults can be added to this pass type.
MOTAT Mates Pass Benefits
- This MOTAT Mates pass entitles the passholder to unlimited general admission to MOTAT during regular opening hours for a year starting from the date the MOTAT Mates pass is issued.
- Additional benefits are listed on the MOTAT website. MOTAT reserves the right to update these additional benefits as necessary.
Use of MOTAT Mates Pass
- MOTAT Mates passes are non-transferable, cannot be traded, resold or used by anyone other than subscribers to the pass. It is not redeemable for cash or refundable. Passholders may be asked to produce ID upon entry to prove ownership of the pass. MOTAT Mates will also be asked to have their photograph taken and stored on the system for ID purposes only. Abuse of the MOTAT Mates pass may result in termination of the subscription.
- This MOTAT Mates pass cannot be used for group bookings, LEOTC school bookings, pre-booked tours and functions, or separately ticketed events.
General Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling and participating in the Programme, you agree that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and are bound by all of them, as may be changed from time to time and you consent to MOTAT’s collection and use of your personal information in order to maintain the MOTAT Mates programme and membership.
- All conditions of entry to MOTAT apply for every visitor on each visit.
- Holding a MOTAT Mates Annual Pass is a privilege which can be revoked by MOTAT in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by an Annual Pass holder of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Programme or any other actions deemed by MOTAT, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to MOTAT or the Programme.
- MOTAT assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Programme or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Programme in whole or in part with or without notice.
- Lost or stolen Mates Passes should be reported immediately by emailing email@example.com. When MOTAT is made aware of a lost or stolen MOTAT Mates Pass, it will flag the MOTAT Mates Pass as lost or stolen and the MOTAT Mates Pass, will be rendered inactive. MOTAT is not responsible for any redemption made by a third party using a lost or stolen MOTAT Mates Pass.