Terms and Conditions of Entry to MOTAT
Entry into MOTAT is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by MOTAT for breach of specified conditions:
- MOTAT reserves the right to change price, activities, displays and times without notice.
- Patrons of MOTAT are forbidden from taking any of the following articles into MOTAT:
- Any article which is likely to injure or disturb other persons, including chemical substances which give off noxious fumes or smoke, alcoholic beverages (if no written permit is held from MOTAT Management), illegal drugs, weapons, loud hailers.
- Goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from MOTAT Management)
- Any article which may hamper or impede MOTAT patrons, staff, or exhibitions and displays.
- MOTAT Patrons will be required to leave MOTAT if they:
- Engage in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of MOTAT by other patrons.
- Hamper or impede the conduct of MOTAT activities.
- Breach any of the by-laws or orders applicable to MOTAT.
- Shoes must be worn at all times on MOTAT grounds.
- No dogs are permitted on MOTAT grounds (except guide dogs).
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in accordance with section 10B of the Summary Offences Act 1981.
- Photography and video is permitted for personal use only (commercial use must be negotiated prior to shooting and with written permission from the MOTAT Marketing and Communications Manager or Commercial Manager).
- Patrons of MOTAT are expected to obey all MOTAT rules and regulations where present.
- Should you require first aid please notify a MOTAT staff member at either of the MOTAT shops, or any MOTAT staff member should movement be impractical.
- In case of an emergency evacuation, please follow all instructions from MOTAT emergency staff.
- Smoking is not permitted on MOTAT grounds, this includes e-cigarettes/vape devices.
- Visitors must not bring roller skates, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles or similar transport into MOTAT. Toddlers’ ride-on toys are permitted only if fitted with a rigid fixed handle and under the control of a responsible adult at all times.