MOTAT School Visits
BOOK NOW! or call (09) 815 5808
Annually more than 26,000 students, from early childhood to years 1-13, enjoy the rich learning experience developed and delivered by the MOTAT team of qualified Educators. We provide learning experiences in STEM subjects and social sciences curriculum. The MOTAT Education programmes are designed to provide hands-on, minds-on interactive learning activities that support the New Zealand Curriculum and Te Whāriki. We can adapt our programmes to suit your specific learning and teaching needs. All learning is supported with comprehensive resource packs which contain NZ Curriculum links, learning experiences, pre and post visit activity suggestions and other supporting material.
All MOTAT LEOTC programmes integrate the New Zealand Curriculum values which encourage students to think critically, creatively, and reflectively; respect diversity; be fair, honest, responsible, accountable and act ethically; to respect others, themselves, and the treasures/taonga displayed here at MOTAT.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES APPLY TO ALL MOTAT LED EDUCATION PROGRAMMES:
- School Groups - $5.00 per child, supervising adults are free of charge up to ratio boundaries (1 adult per 6 children). Extra adults - $10 per person
- Early childhood groups – $5.00 per child, supervising adults are free of charge up to ratio boundaries (1 adult per 3 children). Extra adults - $10 per person
- Teacher Trainees are free of charge
- Special needs groups are free of charge
- A minimum charge of $100 per booked programme for all LEOTC Educational experiences applies
- Please note that this pricing is not applicable for Mind Lab by Unitec at MOTAT programmes
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES APPLY TO ALL SCHOOL AND EARLY CHILDHOOD GROUPS VISITING MOTAT WHO ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN MOTAT EDUCATION PROGRAMMES:
- General School Group: $10 per child, supervising adults are free of charge up to ratio boundaries (1 adult per 6 children). Extra adults - $19 per person
- General Early Childhood Group: all children under 5 are free of charge. All supervising teachers/adults $19
- 15% group discount is available for 10+ paying customers
LIMITED SPECIAL OFFERS
We know that cost is a huge limiting factor in the decision to organise an LEOTC experience for your students, so we have created two special offers to help lower the cost for your school visit.
1) Free Entry for schools in the first and last week of term:
To qualify for free entry you must be a decile 1-5 school, bring a minimum of 100 children on a single trip, and schedule your visit MOTAT for the first or last week of term.
2) $250 subsidy for bus travel:
To qualify for this great subsidy you must be a decile 1-5 school and you must bring a minimum of 100 children on a single trip. There are a LIMITED NUMBER of subsidies available. Terms and conditions apply.
Schools are limited to one subsidy per school per year and not in conjunction with any other free offers.
Contact email@example.com to find out more.
BOOK NOW! or call (09) 815 5808
Find out more
GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
We really want to know what you thought of your MOTAT School Group visit.
Your opinions and suggestions are used to help improve the visit experience for everyone.
Please take a few minutes to complete our feedback survey
All completed surveys go in the annual draw to win a Meccanoid robot for their nominated school. Terms & Conditions apply