3D Design & Print
3D Design&Print@MOTAT invites kids to discover the three-dimensional world of modelling. Our aim is to provide age-appropriate projects for students to navigate in a hands-on environment.
Over the course you will learn how to:
- Navigate efficiently within the 3D workspace
- Move, scale and rotate 3D objects along the XYZ axis
- Add shapes to your workspace
- Adjust shapes to create variations
- Scale your model for printing
- Print a model to take home!
Term One 2020
Every Thursday: 13 February - 9 April
Where: MOTAT, Gate C, Stadium Road, Western Springs.
When: Thursdays from 4pm - 5pm.
Age: Recommended age group 8yrs+