Team Leader: Property & Security Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
To assist the Environment team in the ongoing maintenance of the MOTAT gardens.
OUTLINE OF VOLUNTEER’S RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensure all gardening is undertaken in a safe manner.
- Take pride and show initiative in the development of all MOTAT gardens, as directed by the Team Leader.
- Contribute to a welcoming environment at MOTAT.
Volunteering Days: As per roster, minimum of one 4 hour shift per week.
Hours: 8:30am – 12:30pm OR 1:00 – 4:00pm
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Gardening experience, desirable.
- Physically fit with a passion for gardening.
- Ability to commit to volunteering on a regular basis.