Team Leader: Experience Coordinator
Assigned Team: Experience
PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
Work with the Experience team to conduct exhibition tours and orientation walks, assist with activities and events etc. Use your fantastic verbal communication skills to provide an amazing visitor experience.
OUTLINE OF VOLUNTEER’S RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Assist in daily tasks required by the Experience team.
- Actively engage with the Museum’s visitors in a positive and friendly manner to provide a high quality visitor experience.
- Conduct exhibition tours and orientation walks that are informative and engaging.
- Represent MOTAT in a professional and positive manner including wearing clean, well presented MOTAT uniform.
- Assist with activities, exhibitions, events and object demonstrations.
- Meet and greet booked groups, as required.
Volunteering Days: Various
Hours: Flexible Hours
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion and experience in customer service and/or hosting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with public speaking.
- Ability to commit to volunteer on a regular basis.
- Volunteers need to be physically fit to be on their feet throughout the shift.