There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities ranging from exhibitions, restorations, special events, capital developments, object acquisitions, naming rights available to corporates, organisations, and individuals.
MOTAT has adopted a Master Strategy for the period 2014 – 2019. A Visioning Exercise looking at the physical development of MOTAT is presently being undertaken by Ian Athfield Architects Ltd.
The development of MOTAT as a ‘must experience’ venue that uses New Zealand’s heritage, Kiwi ingenuity, transport, technology and the associated stories in a creative and interactive way to educate and inspire the innovators of tomorrow provides many sponsorship opportunities.
Current MOTAT Supporters:
We appreciate the support of past Supporters:
- Air New Zealand
- ASB Bank
- ASB Community Trust
- Chisholm Whitney Family Charitable Trust
- Four Winds Foundation
- Lion Foundation
- NZCT (New Zealand Community Trust)
- Sir John Logan Campbell Residuary Trust
- SkyCity Auckland Community Trust
- Stevenson Group
- The Southern Trust
- Trillion Trust Inc.
- Trusts Charitable Foundation
Book your accommodation through KiwiKarma and support MOTAT
- By booking your hotel, motel or any other accommodation through Kiwi Karma, MOTAT automatically receives 5-8% of the room rate. Supporting KiwiKarma means you will play a vital role in helping MOTAT continue to restore and conserve items in the collection so they can be enjoyed by current and future generations of New Zealanders.