MOTAT Partners with NZ Innovation Awards - Entries Open Now
MOTAT is a proud partner of this year’s NZ Innovation Awards in the Young Innovator category.
The Idea Collective, the Museum's newest installation, is a place where the stories of New Zealand ingenuity are brought to life through creative collaboration. This is just one of the ways MOTAT is inspiring future generations to innovate.
The New Zealand Innovation Awards (NZIA) have helped many organisations across a variety of industry sectors get connected to a wide range of partners, multinational organisations and private investors searching for great Kiwi companies to work with and invest in.
From now until August 5, 2016, the NZIA is on the hunt for the next wave of innovators, innovations and organisations that have invested in developing new products, services and ventures, as well as improving the performance of their people and teams.
NZ Innovation Council CEO Louise Webster says: “It doesn’t matter what industry you are working in, or what stage of growth you are at – you may have an innovation project that is still in development, a product or service that you have just launched to market, or a business that you have been growing for many years. Regardless of your size or stage of growth, we want to hear about your contribution to innovation.”
Ms Webster says outstanding innovation can come from anywhere, “We’re searching for innovators and innovations of every description. We’re looking for game-changers across a broad range of businesses and industries.”
Organisations, teams and individuals can enter products, services, business processes or new business ventures, across ten industry categories which include:
INDUSTRY SECTOR CATEGORIES
There are ten industry category awards open for entry:
1. Innovation in Agribusiness & Environment
2. Innovation in Design & Engineering
3. Innovation in Education, Training & Development
4. Innovation in Financial & Professional Services
5. Innovation in Health & Science 6. Innovation in Food & Beverage
7. Innovation in Technology Solutions
8. Innovation in Marketing & Communications
9. Innovation in Media, Mobile & Entertainment
10. Innovation in Sustainability & Cleantech
BUSINESS DISCIPLINE CATEGORIES (auto-entry)
From these categories, the evaluators will select winner for the following eleven business discipline categories:
1. Bayer Supreme New Zealand Innovator
2. Innovation Excellence in Research
3. Start-up Innovator of the Year
4. Emerging New Zealand Innovator
5. Sustained Innovation Excellence
6. Export Innovator of the Year
7. Excellence in Social Innovation
8. Innovation in Maori Development
9. Most Inspiring Individual
10. Young New Zealand Innovator
11. The People's Choice - Idealog magazine online award